sdo message

Subject: Re: [sdo] List of resolved issues with assignments

Hi Guys,

I updated the core and Java versions of the 3.0 specification documents to
include all the 2.1.1 resolved issues. I've uploaded them to the OASIS
documents area:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdo/download.php/30208/sdo-core-3.0-spec-wd02.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdo/download.php/30207/sdo-java-3.0-spec-wd03.doc

For those of you that haven't written up your issues yet, please use a
copy of these documents to send me your updates (instead of the 2.1.1
version I sent earlier). It will save me a little bit of work when merging
them :-)

Thanks,
Frank

Frank Budinsky/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
11/20/2008 03:45 PM

<sdo@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [sdo] List of resolved issues with assignments

Thanks Ron.

I've attached the latest version of the 2.1.1 doc. As we discussed in
Tuesday's meeting, each company should make their changes (with change
tracking on) and send the modified version back to me. I'll then merge
everybody's changes into the official SDO 3 document.

Thanks,
Frank.

"Barack, Ron" <ron.barack@sap.com>
11/20/2008 05:37 AM

<sdo@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc

Subject
[sdo] List of resolved issues with assignments

Hi,

As agreed in Tuesday's meeting.

Ron

Key

Summary
Assignee

Updated
Due

SDO-1

Removing References to and Examples using EMOF
SAP

01. Feb 08

SDO-2

Can data graphs contain only data objects from a single context?
SAP

18. Feb 08

SDO-5
In many (non-XML oriented ) cases it would be interesting to define SDO
types by JAVA types
SAP

SDO-66

Moving Data Between Contexts
SAP

01. Jul 08

SDO-67

Handling of Namespace in SDO Path
EclipseLink

10. Sep 08

SDO-71

SDOPath handling of '@' character
IBM

10. Sep 08

SDO-82

Name conflicts with anonymous XSD types
IBM

10. Sep 08

SDO-83

Clarification of special "value" property and how to avoid name clashes
IBM

10. Sep 08

SDO-118

Creating wrapper objects for simple types
IBM

10. Sep 08

SDO-119
Extend/ Clarify the definition of Type Compatibility
SAP

SDO-124

SDO Type to XML Schema Algorithm to Handle Relaxed Containment
Requirements
DataDirect

12. Jun 08

SDO-125

Add API indicating Key Properties
EclipseLink

16. Jul 08

SDO-129

Wording of SDO-66 too Java-specific
SAP

28. Apr 08

SDO-133

Refactor chaper 4 in the specification
Oracle

05. Sep 08

SDO-135

SDO path handling for property names with "." characters
Oracle

04. Aug 08

[attachment "Java-SDO-Spec-v2.1.1_Draft_Nov_20.doc" deleted by Frank
Budinsky/Toronto/IBM]