sdo message

Subject: sdo-core-3 0-spec-wd02-081208.doc

Title: sdo-core-3 0-spec-wd02-081208.doc

<<sdo-core-3 0-spec-wd02-081208.doc>>

Hi Guys,

Here is a version with references to EMOF removed, and with the section on Projections and Keys reworded ("entity" removed, and references to "we").

I second Radu's suggestion that discussion of the HelperContext should come earlier.  I would even say,it should come before the discussion of the various helpers.

Ron

sdo-core-3 0-spec-wd02-081208.doc