sdo message

Subject: [sdo] Latest SDO spec documents

Hi Guys,

I uploaded the latest version of the Core spec, Java spec, and the API
zip, to the OASIS Documents area.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdo/download.php/30374/sdo-core-3%200-spec-wd03-121208.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdo/download.php/30375/sdo-java-3.0-spec-wd04-121208.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdo/download.php/30376/sdo-java-3.0-api-wd01-121208.zip

There are still a few updates that Bryan will make to some of the UML
diagrams, but otherwise these versions are essentially the proposed CD 1.

Please use them for final review, so we can vote to publish them as the CD
during next Tuesday's call.

Thanks,
Frank