sdo message

Subject: RE: [sdo] Latest SDO spec documents

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been able to get back to you sooner on this, I got pulled into things I couldn't get out of.

4.14.3 - A reference to "P1" without saying what P1 is
4.14.4 - The sample still has the 1st person references in it;
4.15 - We have agreed I think informally that the HelperContext section needs to be moved up
4.8 - I am still not convinced about the constants being there (especially since they are not referenced in the rest of the text), but that's ok
5.2 - Should also have embeddedKey, right?
5.3 - Should have orphans, shouldn't it?
6.1 - Again, I am of the opinion that (some of) the Date conversions should be language-independent, but let's open a separate discussion about that, post-CD1
7.3,7.4,7.5 - In order to fully integrate key in the spec, we should split the chapter about keys and integrate it here, but this editorial work can be done after CD1; this is much improved anyway and I also like having the key property be declared, instead of open-content.
8.2 "the reference is rendered using attributes" -> "the reference is rendered as an attribute"
11, line 3001 - I should open a new issue or make it part of the larger change summary discussion to resolve the problem that led us to having to put this weird Note in the text

As you can see, most of these issues can be addressed post-CD1 and the rest are trivial, so I think we are in good shape from my point of view.

Thanks,
Radu