sdo message

Subject: Re: [sdo] Proposal for Static SDOs

Hi Ron,

Regarding the package name to/from URI mapping, your document says they're
the same value, but that won't work. For example: "http://a/b/c"; is not a
valid package name. I thought we were thinking about using the JAX-B
mapping rule for URI -> package name. In the other direction (package name
-> URI) JAX-B just uses "" for the URI by default (if there is no
annotation). Is that what we want to do as well? I heard that the WebBeans
spec is proposing a Java to XML namespace mapping of the following form: "
urn:java:<package qualified Java Class>". Seems kind of strange, but maybe
it's a good idea to make SDO3 and WebBeans behave in the same way.

Frank

"Barack, Ron" <ron.barack@sap.com>
02/09/2009 06:52 AM

<sdo@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc

Subject
[sdo] Proposal for Static SDOs

<<Proposal for Static SDOs.doc>> <<Static SDO.ppt>>
Hi Everyone,
Here is the proposed wording for Chapter 3 of the Java Spec, and a PPT
describing what I think are the highlights and main discussion points of
the proposal.  Comments of course welcome.  Hopefully, everyone will have
time to review this before next weeks virtual F2F.

Ron [attachment "Proposal for Static SDOs.doc" deleted by Frank
Budinsky/Toronto/IBM] [attachment "Static SDO.ppt" deleted by Frank
Budinsky/Toronto/IBM]