sdo message

Subject: Proposed F2F Schedule Change

Hello All,

Something has come up and I will be unable to attend day 2 (Wed Feb 18)
of the virtual F2F.  I am most interested in the static sdo, change
summary, and helper context sessions.  Is there any chance we can revert
to original schedule (below)?

Day 1 (Tues): Change Summary/ DAS Requirements, Lead: Christophe
Day 2 (Wed): XML Fidelity, Lead: Frank
Day 3 (Thurs): HelperContexts, Lead: Blaise
Day 4:(Fri) Static SDO, Lead: Ron

After the DAS call today, it does not appear as though any non-SDO
members will be participating in that discussion making it less
important to hold the DAS/ChangeSummary discussion on the Wednesday.

-Blaise