sdo message

Subject: RE: [sdo] Proposed F2F Schedule Change

OK for me.
--CB

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Budinsky [mailto:frankb@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: mercredi 11 février 2009 22:09
To: sdo@lists.oasis-open.org

It's fine with me. Does anybody else have a problem with switching back to
the original schedule?

Frank.

Blaise Doughan <blaise.doughan@oracle.com>
02/11/2009 01:32 PM

sdo@lists.oasis-open.org
cc

Subject
[sdo] Proposed F2F Schedule Change

Hello All,

Something has come up and I will be unable to attend day 2 (Wed Feb 18)
of the virtual F2F.  I am most interested in the static sdo, change
summary, and helper context sessions.  Is there any chance we can revert
to original schedule (below)?

Day 1 (Tues): Change Summary/ DAS Requirements, Lead: Christophe
Day 2 (Wed): XML Fidelity, Lead: Frank
Day 3 (Thurs): HelperContexts, Lead: Blaise
Day 4:(Fri) Static SDO, Lead: Ron

After the DAS call today, it does not appear as though any non-SDO
members will be participating in that discussion making it less
important to hold the DAS/ChangeSummary discussion on the Wednesday.

-Blaise