sdo message

Subject: Review of issues in JIRA

Title: Review of issues in JIRA

Hi Everyone,

Here is a list of JIRA issues that I think need action:

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/SDO-7
Create DataGraphs without going through DAS
Recommendation: close as duplicate.
Rational:  DataGraph as special object is deprecated.

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/SDO-17
SDO Identity and xsd:id
Recommendation: close as duplicate
Rational:  Solved through support for keys

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/SDO-70
XML Document support for simple documents
Recommendation:  close as duplicate
Rational:  Solved through the introduction of wrapper objects

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/SDO-94
Represent non-containment relationships using composite keys in XML
Recommendation:  close as duplicate
Rational:  Solved through support for keys

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/SDO-95
Define standard structure for object graphs (formally support non-containment)
Recommendation:  close as duplicate
Rational:  Solved through orphan properties.

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/SDO-132
API for accessing attribute properties in a sequenced type
Recommendation:  open
Rational:  we already gave Frank an AI here.

Ron