sdo message

Subject: AW: [sdo] Revised Proposal for Static SDOs.doc

Von: Blaise Doughan [mailto:blaise.doughan@oracle.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009 14:50
An: Barack, Ron
Cc: sdo@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: Re: [sdo] Revised Proposal for Static SDOs.doc

        String name() default "";
        String uri() default "";
     }

-Blaise

Barack, Ron wrote:
7C3EF93EEBC6EB4A8B4470853DE8656674C499@dewdfe18.wdf.sap.corp type="cite">

<<Proposal for Static SDOs.doc>>

Hi Everyone,

Attached is a new proposal in which I've tried to incorporate all the comments I got during the F2F on Friday.  Blaise, I've broken out @SdoXmlElement seperately rather than keeping it a part of @SdoXmlProperty because annotations don't allow default values to be null, and I think implementations need to distinguish whether the user has actually said anything or not.  Otherwise, we'd need a three-valued enum, and I just think that's too ugly.

Comments welcome, maybe we can discuss this on Tuesday's call.

Ron