sdo message

Subject: 2nd try: SDOSource, SDOResult and ContentHandler

Title: 2nd try: SDOSource, SDOResult and ContentHandler

Hi all,

this is the new Code for SDOSource, SDOResult and the interfaces for SDOContentHandler and XMLHelper.

As we agreed in the call, SDOSource is an abstract class now.
Because of the implementation of SDOResult is trivial, I kept the concrete implementation.

XMLHelper has factory methods for both SDOSource and SDOResult to be symmetric.
XMLHelper has a factory method for the new SDOContentHandler.

The options-parameters aren't Maps anymore but Objects as in the existing methods.

Stefan.

<<SDOSourceResult2.zip>>

SDOSourceResult2.zip