sdo message

Subject: Should we cancel next Tuesday's call?

Title: Should we cancel next Tuesday's call?

Hi Everyone,

Neither Frank nor I can attend the next conference call.  Stefan and Ulf will be here to start the telephone conference, so there's no infrastructure to be worked out, but we need someone to chair, and to be certain that enough people will show up to make the discussion interesting.  How many people are taking next week off?  What do people think about cancelling?

Best Regards, and Happy Spring Holidays

Ron