sdo message

Subject: Re: AW: [sdo] Groups - HelperContext Creation - Version 6(HelperContextCreation-v6.zip) uploaded

Hi,

I may be getting completely confused (which wouldn't be surprising!) but
I thought the idea behind

public abstract HelperContextFactory getHelperContextFactory(String
implName, ClassLoader classLoader);

was that the classLoader is another ID for the SDO metadata (such as
where the pre-compiled classes are located). So that would be the
classloader of the client, not of the HCF implementation.

Also, at some point we had another parameter, something like "Map
options" to pass in some customization options for HelperContext
creation. Did we lose those? I thought they were useful. I apologize if
this has been decided and I'd missed it.

That being said, the class SDO does start to look a bit 'empty' and
Environment.setInstance() is probably needed.

Radu