sdo message

Subject: Re: AW: [sdo] Groups - HelperContext Creation - Version 6 (HelperContextCreation-v6.zip) uploaded

Hi Ron,

I have just uploaded version 7 of the HelperContext creation API.  I
have removed the SDO.getHelperContext(className,classLoader) API from
that version.  I need to think about the Environment.setInstance()
method further.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdo/download.php/32587/HelperContextCreation-v7.zip

-Blaise