sdo message

Subject: AW: [sdo] Groups - HelperContextCreation - v11.zip (commonj.zip) uploaded

Hi Frank, Everyone,

The v10 headers look like this:

/**
 * <copyright>
 *
 * Service Data Objects
 * Version 3.0
 * Licensed Materials
 *
 * (c) Copyright BEA Systems, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation,
 * Oracle Corporation, Primeton Technologies Ltd., Rogue Wave Software, SAP AG.,
 * Software AG., Sun Microsystems, Sybase Inc., Xcalia, Zend Technologies,
 * 2005-2008. All rights reserved.
 *
 * </copyright>
 *
 */

The headers I used, based on what's used by the SCA Java TC, look like this:

/*
* Copyright(C) OASIS(R) 2005,2009. All Rights Reserved.
* OASIS trademark, IPR and other policies apply.
*/
I'm not sure what "Licensed Materials" means, and I think the JavaDoc-like "/**" is just plain wrong, but I can't imagine that there would be a problem with adding  SDO 3 to the header, giving

/*
* Service Data Objects
* Version 3.0
*
* Copyright(C) OASIS(R) 2005,2009. All Rights Reserved.
* OASIS trademark, IPR and other policies apply.
*/

On the otherhand, I can't imagine why it would be necessary.  And the SCA-J header has already been through all of our legal departments, since SAP, IBM and Oracle are all active members of the SCA-J TC.  I'm for whatever settles this ASAP, and with as little discussion as possible.  Anyone want to run some permutation of this by their legal department?

Ron