sdo message

Subject: Re: [sdo] change summary.doc

Hi Ron,

Still working though your ChangeSummary document.  I have a question about the following use case:

A --containment--> B --non-containment--> C

From your document:
If B has both a ChangeSummary and orphan property then C is in the scope of B's ChangeSummary.

Question:
If a containment relationship forms between A & C then what is the impact on the ChangeSummary?  Since C is no longer an orphan (A is its parent) and C is not reachable through B's containment tree it is no longer in the ChangeSummary's scope, but it seems incorrect to treat C as being removed.

Impact:
Are orphan properties restricted to root objects?  At least when ChangeSummary is involved?

-Blaise

Barack, Ron wrote:
7C3EF93EEBC6EB4A8B4470853DE86566D1045D@dewdfe18.wdf.sap.corp" type="cite"> change summary.doc

Hi Everyone,

As promised, here is some wording towards the resolution of issue 160.  I'm using the document Bryan sent out as a resolution for 139 as the basis.

Section 4.3 is heavilly modified, and partially combined with section 6.4.  Also chapter 11 has been extended.

Please review.

Best Regards,
Ron
<<change summary_.doc>>