sdo message

Subject: SDO 164: Who is working on what

Hi,

As discussed in the call, we are all reviewing, commenting modifying the same document, which is going to become a nightmare if we don't organize ourselves a little.

We agreed that each of us should be aware of which sections the others are reviewing, to eliminate merge/conflicts.  Right now, the status is:

Ulf:      4.6 - 4.10
Bryan: 4.10 - 4.99
Blaise: 5

Try to post after you finish reviewing a section.  Try to use the last posted version as your baseline, otherwise there's just going to more merge work to do…

Best regards,
Ron