sdo message

Subject: SAP Priorities of Remaining Issues

Hi Everyone,

I’ve made a spreadsheet containing all the yet-to-be-resolved Java and Core issues, and indicated our priorities.  “High” indicates something we think needs to be resolved.  “Defer” means we think that the issue, while interesting for the long haul, is something we would prefer to put off until after 3.0.  In reviewing the issues, I noticed quite a few that where addressed as part of other issues, and which I think can be safely closed now.  These are marked with “Done”.   Perhaps we can close these N/A during the next call.

Happy Holidays!

Ron

Remaining Issues.pdf