sdo message

Subject: RE: DataDirect Priorities of Remaining Issues

Hi Francois,

Some of the items on your priorities are issues that I thought were duplicates.  Can you describe what needs to be done for the following issues:

SDO-33: Change Summary does not track move -  I thought that this was resolved when we decided moving objects between containers would be tracked as a move, rather than a create/delete.

SDO-96: Deprecate INSTANCE variables and improve bootstrapping -  Now that we have  the SDO class, and INSTANCE is deprecated, what needs to be done?

SDO-123:  Relax containment requirements -  Now that we have OrphanHolders and projection, what needs to be done.

SDO-146: Move section on HelperContext earlier in chapter 4 – I did this as part of the general document clean-up when I was adding the RFC2119 wording.  Does something else need to be done?

SDO-147: Make type conversions language-independent – Type conversions are described in the core spec, in (I think) a language neutral manner.

Best Regards,

Ron

From: François Huaulmé [mailto:Francois.Huaulme@datadirect.com]
Sent: Montag, 30. November 2009 12:23
To: sdo@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [LIKELY JUNK][sdo] DataDirect Priorities of Remaining Issues

Hi,

We have also reviewed the remaining open issues in the SDO 3. Please find attached to this mail our priorities of the remaining issues.

We have also seen some opened C++ issues: C++ is an interesting use case for DataDirect and I know Christophe and Brian exchanged few mails about the C++ spec. I think the SDO C++ specification should be re-written because of the core/language-specific distinction that has been introduced. But I’m not sure this has been discussed lately.

Thanks,

cid:3297350850_825347

François Huaulmé

O. +33 (0)1 46 14 13 08 | E. francois.huaulme@datadirect.com  | F. +33 (0) 1 46 14 13 01

DataDirect Technologies | 21 rue des Trois-Fontanot | 92000 | Nanterre | France
www.datadirect.com

This electronic message contains information from DataDirect Technologies Ltd. which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be
for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.