sdo message

Subject: CombinedSdo3RemainingIssues-v2.xls

Here’s the list of issues edited based on our discussion in the meeting.  Issues where there seems to be agreement are in a peaceful shade of blue.  One issue that I forgot to discuss is SDO-101.  In my opinion, this issue is done.  In contrast to the SDO 2.1 spec, SDO 3 CD 2 has a pretty clear definition of the changedObjects list, see section 4.2.3, line 624.

For those that weren’t in the meeting, we agreed to have a call next week, but then to take 2 weeks off for the Holidays.

Best Regards,
Ron

CombinedSdo3RemainingIssues-v2.xls