sdo message

Subject: FW: Final Week! JavaOne + Develop Call for Papers Closes March 14

Title: Software. Hardware. Complete.

Hi Everyone,

I assume most people are aware of this, but I thought I’d remind the list that JavaOne is probably the best place to promote SDO as a standard, and I assume that by the J1 we will have a public draft and some partial implementations to show off.  I personally think the work we have done in SDO 3 is technically very interesting, and would make a good TS or BoF, on the other hand, I’ve submitted in previous years and always been rejected.  But you never know.   If there is interest in working on a submission, please drop a note to the group, and maybe we can put together a team to work on the abstract.

Ron

From: JavaOne + Develop [mailto:JavaOne__Develop@mail.vresp.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 9. März 2010 23:35
To: Barack, Ron

To ensure delivery directly to your inbox, please add replies@oracle-mail.com to your address book today.

JavaOne + Develop

JavaOne + Develop. September 19–23, 2010. San Francisco.

Submit Your Paper

JavaOne + Develop
September 19–23, 2010
San Francisco

Stay Connected

facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
RSS

You’re the Expert

Everyone’s coming to JavaOne + Develop to hear from the Java experts–like you. Submit your conference session abstract for JavaOne by March 14. Share your tips and tricks for using Java technology, leveraging the Java programming language, and extending the Java platform.

Get a Complimentary Pass to JavaOne + Develop

If your paper is selected, you’ll receive a Complimentary Pass to JavaOne + Develop. Join an elite group of developers at the podium of the world’s most important developers’ conference.

We are looking for interesting and innovative submissions on the following topics:

Be a Rock Star

Are you the next JavaOne Rock Star? By submitting a paper you have an opportunity to join this exclusive list of people.

Submit your paper today.
The call for papers deadline is March 14, 2010.

Learn more about JavaOne + Develop.

Software. Hardware. Complete.

Oracle Corporation

Copyright © 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Legal Notices and Terms of Use | Privacy Statement

10036336

Oracle Corporation - Worldwide Headquarters
500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, CA 94065 U.S.A.

To update your profile, or to stop receiving customized e-mail about Oracle products and services, please click here:
http://profile.oracle.com/jsp/reg/register.jsp?src="135736&act=74

Oracle Corporation - Worldwide Headquarters
500 Oracle Parkway
Redwood Shores, CA 94065

Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!