sdo message

Subject: no SDO meeting today

Hi,

I see that today's meeting still appears on the OASIS group calendar, but going through the minutes from last week's meeting, it was decided to cancel the meeting for today (30 March) and next week (6 April).

Just wanted to make sure to remind everyone there is no meeting today. We don't want to have any dedicated people waiting patiently on the phone....

We're back on April 13.

Regards,

Shawn Moe
IBM Data Studio Tooling