sdo message

Subject: RE: [sdo] Unable to attend/ host/ chair today's meeting

Can somebody from SAP start the teleconference today. If so, how about we have a short call to sync up? Otherwise we can cancel the meeting, and resume next week.

Thanks,
Frank.

Inactive hide details for François Huaulmé ---04/13/2010 10:56:56 AM---Hi everyone, I won't be able to attend today's meeting nFrançois Huaulmé ---04/13/2010 10:56:56 AM---Hi everyone, I won't be able to attend today's meeting neither.

François Huaulmé <Francois.Huaulme@datadirect.com>

Blaise Doughan <blaise.doughan@oracle.com>, "sdo@lists.oasis-open.org" <sdo@lists.oasis-open.org>

04/13/2010 10:56 AM

RE: [sdo] Unable to attend/ host/ chair today's meeting