sdo message

Subject: Upcoming leave

Hi all,

My wife and I are expecting our first child soon and so I will be taking some time off in the near future.  Currently it looks like I will be absent from the following calls:

June 8
June 15
June 22

Although the actual dates may change, when the baby arrives I will be away for three weeks.

--
Rick Barkhouse | Software Developer, EclipseLink | 613.288.4613
Oracle Development