sdo message

Subject: Remaining SDO 3.0 Issues (Oracle)

Hello All,

We may want to spend some time on the following issues before closing SDO 3.0.  I thought at one point we had a solution for SDO-45 involving some XML metadata specified as an open content property on Property.

SDO-144 - Clarification on relationship between a Type's characteristics and those of its Base type
SDO-142 - Is the List returned by DataObject.getInstanceProperties() live?
SDO-45 - Needs different SDO types to map to XSD base64Binary and hexBinary

-Blaise