sdo message

Subject: ISSUE 69: Proposal

When I was going through this issue, I noticed that DataGraphType is also not described anywhere (although it is referenced in a few places).  So I’d like to address this, too, by adding a section 6.3 as follows:

  1. Standard SDO Types
SDO defines the following standard types
SDO Type
URI =
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sdo/200911
Comments
OpenSequencedType
  dataType=false
  open=true
  sequenced=true
This type is used when loading XML for which no schema or other source of metadata is available.  See section 7.11.
DataGraph
  dataType=false
  open=true
  property = {
     metamodel: anyType
     changeSummary; changeSummaryType
     orphans:anyType
         orphanHolder=true
}

DataGraphs provide a standard container for exchanging DataObjects between services.

We also need to make some small changes to section 7.11:  where we now reference “an open sequenced type” we should explicitly call out OpenSequencedType.

Ron