sdo message

Subject: Re: [sdo] Core Spec Review

I noticed the same duplication in 4.5.  If we decide to remove the first as opposed to the second (and a case can be made for this since the second includes a normative statement, then we need to consider adding normative statements in 4.4 (lines 764-766 and 773-774).  Alternatively if remove the second name definition in 4.5 then we should consider if we still want normative statement COR04050002.

My edits are attached.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

From: Rick Barkhouse <rick.barkhouse@oracle.com>
To: ron.barack@sap.com
Cc: sdo@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 09/24/2010 04:42 PM
Subject: [sdo] Core Spec Review

Hi Ron,

I finished reviewing the first 4 chapters of the core spec and am attaching my edited version.

One extra thing I had noticed, in section [ 4.5 Property ] we seem to have two definitions of the "name" attribute, I think the second one should be deleted?

--
Rick Barkhouse | Software Developer, EclipseLink | 613.288.4613

Oracle
Development
45 O'Connor Street, Suite 400 | Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1A4[attachment "sdo-core-3.0-spec-cd03-wd3-RICK.doc" deleted by Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM]