sdo message

Subject: Re: [sdo] sdo-core-3 0-spec-cd03-wd3_BEA_RAB.doc

Yes, my new comments/edits are all in sections 5-8.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

From: "Barack, Ron" <ron.barack@sap.com>
To: "sdo@lists.oasis-open.org" <sdo@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 10/08/2010 09:51 AM
Subject: [sdo] sdo-core-3 0-spec-cd03-wd3_BEA_RAB.doc

Here is the current document, with all resolutions applied, and with my comments inserted.  Unfortunately, the latest comments from Bryan still need to be merged in, but I believe this can be done next week, since the new comments are all in chapter 5 on.  Is that right, Bryan?

Best Regards,
Ron

 [attachment "sdo-core-3 0-spec-cd03-wd3_BEA.doc" deleted by Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM] ---------------------------------------------------------------------