sdo message

Subject: Announcement

Dear SDO Collegues,

At the end of this week I will be taking on a new role at IBM. As a result, I am resigning as co-chair of the SDO TC. I would like to remain a TC member, for now, although I'm not sure how often I'll be able to call in going forward. Regardless, I will definitely still be around for a while to offer my input, if asked, even if indirectly through Fuhwei.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have very much enjoyed working with all of you over the last few years on the SDO spec. I've really been amazed at how well we've always worked together and how much we've been able to improve SDO since we started. I do still believe in SDO, and look forward to seeing SDO 3 finalized.

Regards,
Frank.