search-ws-comment message

Subject: Suggestions

Hi all,

I'm currently prototyping a new SRU server for the KB, and looking at
the new specifications for SRU,
I could not find anything which gives a suggestion to the user after the
query has failed.

What I did was add an extraResponseData field which give's out a clue to
the user : 'did u mean ?'

<srw:extraResponseData>
	<suggestions>
		<suggestionfor>deeelderr</suggestionfor>
		<suggestion>deelder</suggestion>
		<suggestion>feelders</suggestion>
		<suggestion>dukeelder</suggestion>
		<suggestion>deelde</suggestion>
	</suggestions>
</srw:extraResponseData>

(Currently I'm using the SpellCheckComponent from SOLR to generate these
result's)

Are there any idea's where this should fit in the new SRU standards ?

All the best,

Willem Jan Faber.

--
Research & Development || Koninklijke Bibliotheek, national library of
The Netherlands