search-ws-comment message

Subject: RE: [search-ws-comment]Forms versus Scan and Facet // was: ....

Ralph,

I suspected something like this was our confusion. We use <actuaTerm> in
our solution to display to our users, just like in regular facets (and
yes, <displayTerm> would be a better term for it, I agree with that).
What I am saying is we *do* need something like "last week" (whether you
want to name it <actualTerm> or <displayterm>, as long as it's the
*same* for regular facets and range facets). I am also saying that we do
*not* need something like "lastWeek", as this is also present in <query>
and <requestUrl>. I think "smart" clients would either use
<query>/<requestURL>, or they would be smart enough to remember the
"lastWeek" value. But I am still willing to be convinced otherwise with
a script example.

Edo