search-ws-comment message

Subject: RE: [search-ws-comment] "Last Week" is a bad idea for <actualValue>

For the record: I still totally agree with Edward's take on this.
Since we seem to have started to repeat our arguments, I suggest
somebody (Ray?) a) makes a decision or b) proposes a procedure how to
reach consensus (e.g. ask another facet expert whose opinion we will
follow, do a majority vote, provide (pseudo) code examples, whatever). I
personally feel the mailing list discussion is not leading anywhere
anymore. I am willing to take the discussion to a procedural level, but
if the discussion will continue at the content level, I regret to say I
will unsuscribe from the mailing list.

Regards,

Edo