search-ws-comment message

Subject: Re: [search-ws-comment] SRU/CQL: clarification about fatal diagnostics

Am 14.06.2012 17:06, schrieb LeVan,Ralph:
> I hope that isn't an example from our spec below!  That diagnostic is
> unrelated to explain and would only appear in a
> searchRetrieveResponse.

Sorry, my fail!
I cut and pasted the example from the spec and added the wrapping XML
elements without revisiting the actual diagnostic code.
My intention was to indicate, that a fatal diagnostic must be neatly
wrapped in the appropriate XML elements.
So, I guess my example could be fixed, by choosing different diagnostic
code or addend correct warping for searchRetrieve.

Best,
 Oliver
--
Oliver Schonefeld
Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Zentrale Forschung