search-ws-comment message

Subject: RE: [search-ws-comment] XML namespace clarification

Hi Oliver  -

There are some inconsistencies in the way that the schemas reference one-another. One was reported a year or so ago and we are working on a defect report for that one. But your note has led me to discover at least a couple more.   Having spent an hour or so  trying to work through it, I find I'm going to need more time (a week or so).  I wanted to get back to you so you wouldn't think we ignored your note,  and I'll get back to you again as soon as I have this figured out.

And thanks for catching this.

Ray