Subject: document for July 18 meeting

For the conference call July 18, I'm not sure of the agenda but as it is
scheduled for two-hours, I assume it is more than just administrative issues
and that we may spend some time discussing technical matters.

So I would like to make available a discussion document. Can someone briefly
advise the best way to do that?    I'm just geting started trying to figure
these things out.  I could put it up here (at LC) and send a link, or should
I use the OASIS facilities and download it? (Having a bit of trouble
figuring out how to do that.)

I have started putting together in  single-document form the SRU spec and if
appropriate it might be useful to walk through it during the call.
Currently  it is  65-page pdf file (still working on it).  I could have it
available sometime next week, mid-week or earlier.    Someone please advise.

Thanks.   --Ray