Subject: RE: [search-ws] document for July 18 meeting

To be honest, I think that the first meeting will be primarily
procedural.

In particular, OASIS procedures, TC procedures (we need to confirm
decisions about IPR, process as regards committee drafts and other
working practices). I suspect that will take up the best part of an
hour.

It would be worth giving an overview of SRU and CQL, its origins and the
principles behind context sets and profiles but not delve into the
technical details at the first meeting. This would set the background
for the objectives and scope of the TC.

Matthew