Subject: RE: [search-ws] Search WS TC Document Available

Hi Ray,

  While I have created the OASIS group, the TC is not officially "formed" until we have a successful launch and the TC
cannot conduct any business before that time. As soon as we get through the formalities of the first meeting we can get
the document uploaded; in the meantime I think it's best that it remain on an external server.

Regards,

Mary