Subject: Introduction and questions

Dear colleagues,

I have recenty joined the TC.

My past experience consists of ebXML RegRep (ISO 15000 part 3,4), OGC Catalog, OGC Catalog ebRIM Profile, Open Search and Java API for XML Registries.

Is there a draft spec? What is our meeting schedule and logistics?

Thank you for helping me get plugged in.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com