Subject: Groups - Search WS Specification - Strawman (search ws spec strawman.doc) uploaded

I request that the TC review this document by next Friday (October 19) and
raise any issues for discussion by email over the subsequent several days,
prior to our call on Wednesday October 24. I would like to be able to make
the document available for public review shortly after the call.  Please
give special consideration to the new Annex D: OpenSearch

 -- Ray Denenberg

The document named Search WS Specification - Strawman (search ws spec
strawman.doc) has been submitted by Ray Denenberg to the OASIS Search Web
Services TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is a strawman document, intended to generate interest and
discussion.
It is not a committee draft.

This document serializes the various web pages of the SRU spec at
http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/, into a single document.  In addition a
section on OpenSearch has been written as a normative annex and it is
intended to integrate this spec into the eventual standard. The new
OpenSearch Annex is based entirely on the current OpenSearch draft spec and
is intended to be completely compatible with that spec.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/document.php?document_id=25679

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/25679/search%20ws%20spec%20strawman.doc