Subject: RE: Search WS TC "Discussion Document"

Hi Ray,

  Congratulations! While we have a formal review required of specifications, the
TC is always able to request an informal review at any time for any length of
time. The Code List TC did this earlier this year with their requirements
document; I've just announced a similar review for the Open Document Format
Accessibility Guidelines. If there's something particular you'd like to include
in the message (such as the type of feedback you're looking for) I'd be happy to
include it. The TC is also welcome to set the time limit although I would
suggest at least 30 days to get the word out).

Regards,

Mary