Subject: [Issue] Server should not be asked to maintain client state

Section 4.1 "Request Parameters" defines a resultSetTTL parameter which
seems to indicate that the server is expected to maintain session state
for the client between requests.
Can someone please confirm this assumption. If this is true then this is
a violation of REST principals. It is also quite messy to implement in a
scalable manner.

I suggest we identify and remove all features requiring server to
maintain session state for the client between requests. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com