Subject: Groups - search-ws-sru-opensearch-auth.doc uploaded

The attached document is contributed towards the current SRU based
discussion document.

The OpenSearch binding was my ACTION item from last meeting.

The Authentication and Authorization was on Ray's plate but since I had
done it already in another context I am contributing it as well.

 -- Farrukh Najmi*

The document named search-ws-sru-opensearch-auth.doc has been submitted by
Farrukh Najmi* to the OASIS Search Web Services TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document defines two chapters for for inclusion in SRU-based
discussion specification.

* An OpenSearch binding chapter. This is intended to replace the 12 pages
of Appendix D in current draft.

* A brief chapter on Authentication and Authorization

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/document.php?document_id=25868

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/25868/search-ws-sru-opensearch-auth.doc