Subject: Re: [search-ws] RE: APP?

I assume by APP you mean Atom Publishing Protocol
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_Publishing_Protocol>?

If so, the suggestion is probably to use the ATOM feed format for search
results instead of inventing our own.
I strongly support this suggestion and have logged it under as P1 issue
farrukh-6 at:

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/search-ws/issues>

The discussion thread on that proposal is at:

<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/email/archives/200710/msg00068.html>

Forgive me if I misunderstood the issue. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com