Subject: Re: [search-ws] OASIS/SRU: ATOM/SRU Response Schema

+1 on all points made so clearly below and specially the conclusions.
I agree that by adopting ATOM as the default, required canonical
response format, we have no loss of functionality and that
it is really a minor syntactic change, albeit one that brings many
benefits to the final spec.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi