Subject: Re: [search-ws] TC Comment list

Info on that list may be found at:

<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=search-ws>

Main IPR implications is described as follows:

"All email must be submitted to the search-ws-comment list under the
terms of the OASIS Feedback License
<http://www.oasis-open.org/who/ipr/feedback_license.pdf>, which assures
potential implementers and OASIS that your contribution may be used
safely by the Committee in a way that is consistent with its charter
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/search-ws/charter.php> and the
licensing terms set by its IPR Mode
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/search-ws/ipr.php> and the OASIS
IPR Policy <http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php>."