Subject: DRAFT Message about moving discussion to OASIS list

We need to move the SRU list discussion of the OASIS work to the OASIS
discussion list. I've drafted the following message. Let me know if there is
anything to add, change, etc.

The OASIS Search Web Services TC has been asked by OASIS to conduct  this
discussion on the public comment list dedicated to this TC.

Please see:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=search-ws,

I request that everyone interested in this activity subscribe to the list
and I request that we move  discussion related to OASIS standarization
there.   There are two reasons why OASIS prefers that we do this. One has to
do with IPR (you can read about it on the page cited above) and another is
that all (or as much as possible) of the discussion has to be publicly
archived in a single place.

For those of you who want to keep apraised of this activity, but don't want
to subscribe to the comment list, and who do not intend to comment, I will
try to keep this (SRU) list informed by posting occasional summaries, as
well as alerts when there is a new topic or a new direction to an existing
topic.  But if you intend to comment or participate in the discussion,
please do so on the comments list.