Subject: Call tomorrow at 9?

There is nobody  (who responded) that cannot make a call tomorrow (Friday)
at 9.

Given the direction that the SRU-list discussion is going, I don't think
anything useful can result until we have a call. So I would like to hold a
call tomorrow at 9, and then we might even discuss the possibility of having
another call next week at one of the mutually agreed-upon times.

Anyone object to a call tomorrow at 9?