Subject: We Need A Name!

We need a name!  When I say, “I want every server to be a <enterANameHere> server!”, I need something to go into that placeholder.

I was struck by Farrukh’s characterization of what we’re building as “OpenSearch on steroids”, so I suggest we call it “Royds”.  A Google search on that term makes it look pretty safe for our puposes.  (I briefly considered “Roids”, but that’s slang for hemorrhoids where I come from.  There’re too many obvious jokes there.)

I’m happy with that being a working name to be replaced later, but I need some name soon.

Ralph