Subject: My Use Cases

I thought I’d throw these out as services that I expect to be able to describe with SWS.

http://www.worldcat.org/identities/find?fullName=ray+denenberg

http://www.worldcat.org/identities/np-denenberg,%20ray

http://www.worldcat.org/identities/search/PersonalIdentities?query=local.pnkey+exact+%22np-denenberg,%20ray%22

The first one returns a list of pointers to other records and is probably a good candidate for an Atom Feed response.  The other two return searchRetrieveResponses.

Ralph