Subject: RE: [search-ws] Groups - SWS Core Specification (sws-core-12-28.doc) uploaded

I disagree with the change of "query" to "searchTerms".  I think that is an important point of distinction between us and OpenSearch.  Their semantics say that you provide some terms and magic happens at the server end.  Our semantics say that you provide a query where you have some expectation about the results.

Ralph