Subject: Next Call

I would like to hear from all active members of this committee regarding
your availability for the next call, which is scheduled for next Thursday,
February 28, 0900ET.

Specifically: Kerry, Jan, Rob, Matthew, Ashley, Larry, Ralph
would each of you please indicate whether you can join the call.  At some
point we need to get all of us together at the same time. If not the next
call then let's try to figure out another possibility.

When we can all get together, we need to discuss, in detail, strategic
matters of importance. I'll try to be more specific in the coming few days.

Thanks.